Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Iced Tea is Calorie Free

Man, some of these anorexic girls really need to get their facts straight. At www.livejournal.com/community/Onlyforyou/ there are some entries from girls who feel guilty because they over did it on the diet coke or iced tea or coffee. Guys, nothing that has 0 calories is going to make you fat! If they were really devoted anorexics, they would know a little something about calories and the value of the nutrition facts label. Hell, diet soda is the only way I used to be able to get through the school day without chewing off my own arm out of hunger! The carbonation gave me some illusion of fullness.
One girl said that her sister told her that all the carbonation from diet coke would make her bloated. I'd say, if you aren't eating aything else, don't worry about it!. Ok, I am getting a little too sarcastic for my own good, so I'm going to go now! Talk to y'all soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristiina said...

I really like your blog. Really interesting. I'm not ana, I just have crazy eating habits. I am addicted to Diet Coke. That's exactly the reason why I drink it, the illusion of fullness and 0 calories. If it didn't make me full, I would opt for water instead. Almost everyday I buy the Double Gulp from 7 Eleven and it lasts me all day. Funny enough, I'm drinking one now with a small bowl of fruit for dinner :) xx

March 9, 2009 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

I couldn't live without diet coke! It helps me to forget I am hungry...especially in school I always have diet coke with me...!! I love it!! Not only because it makes me feel full..but it tastes good! ;)

April 19, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Tiny said...

caffeine free iced tea it's best diet plan for weight loss! I like a Cool Brew Tropical Fruit Iced Herbal Tea Caffeine Free by Celestial Seasonings. it's rich, smooth tastes of two caffeine–free African herbs — honeybush and Rooibos — are perfectly complemented by the summertime style of pineapples, bananas, and other refreshing tropical tastes. Take the bite out of the dog days of summer with this refreshing, caffeine–free blend.

September 18, 2010 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger BlueEyedBarbie said...

not true. a lot of iced teas are sweetened.

November 11, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger CyraEm said...

One of the most famous male anorexics didn't let himself swallow his own saliva for fear of latent calories.

I don't think you can claim that they aren't anorexic enough just because they have irrational thoughts about food. In fact, I think that's one of the qualifications.

January 20, 2012 at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home